_MG_1033.jpg

Old Field

Originally a private home for a prominent Manhattan opera singer built in 1910, the house was converted to a catholic convent in the 1950’s. The house fell into disrepair and upon the current owners purchase in 2010, a full renovation/restoration of the main house, adjoining carriage house, cottage and seven acre property commenced. The main house is approximately 10,000 sf and schematic design to post-construction took three years.